Before & After Care
Before and After School Care is available for all children enrolled at Mountain View Montessori for an additional fee. Before and After School Care operates when school is in session, therefore it is not provided during extended holidays, Winter, Spring or Summer break. Please contact us at 852-6162 for Before and After Care rates.
Before Care begins at 7:30 a.m. and After School Care is available until 5:30 p.m.
Our Before and After School Care program is closely aligned with the Montessori pedagogy and therefore embraces the types of activities children may be doing at home during this time of day: napping for the primary age child, having snack, playing outdoors, cooperative games, art and craft-making activities, nature activities and listening to or reading stories.
Primary Program Before and After School Care Program Options:
Children who attend the half-day program and are not yet in the extended day kindergarten program will transition to nap/quiet time after enjoying lunch with their classmates.
- Full Time Care for Primary children: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. & 12:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Part Time Afternoon Care for Primary children: 12:00 - 5:30 p.m.
- Lunch Only for Morning Primary children: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- After School Care for Kindergartners: 3:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Elementary Program & Adolescent Community Options:
- Elementary Full Time: 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. & 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Elementary/Adolescent Afternoon: 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.