3 to 6 Years of Age
The Children’s House class at Mountain View Montessori is a three year program for the preschool and kindergarten child, beginning at age 3. The program operates 5 days a week to provide consistency for the child. We currently have two multi-aged classrooms, with approximately 30 students in each class. Each class has a trained AMI teacher and a classroom assistant.
Children in the Children's House class engage in tasks that:
- Stimulate language development
- Allow for independence
- Encourage the child to care for themselves and the environment
- Provide sensory experiences
- Develop the creative self
- Build fine and gross motor skills, self-control and coordination
- Encourage the exploration of the surrounding world and model positive social interactions
Half Day Program:
Children ages 3 and 4.Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Extended Day Kindergarten Program:
Children age 5, on or before September 30th.Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Our Extended-Day Kindergarten Program is licensed by the State of Nevada.